The tractor was placed in the shop where we began to take fenders, hood, and other hardware off. We then began to split the tractor. My grandfather and I used the A frame to spit the tractor in two. We then placed the engine on the engine stand. I then began to disassemble the clutch and flywheel off the engine. We took the head off the block, sleeves out of block, crank and freeze plugs. I then began to clean the parts with Naphtha. I then moved on to the final drive of the tractor. I took apart the transmission and the rear bowl gears. I cleaned and inspected them. I replaced all bearing needing replacement. Once I made sure all parts were cleaned and in working condition, I began to replace them back on the block and final drive. We then sand blasted and primed the tractor. I then did body work and paint on all body panels. Once the tractor was painted, I replaced the old tires with new Titan Tires. We then started the engine and tested all electrical system for functionality.