I bought a tractor locally that had been retired indefinitely due to a failure of the PTO system. I then took it apart for its usable components. I located and purchased all of the missing parts and repaired the ones that I was able to. The main restoration consisted of a complete rebuild of the engine, clutch, brakes, rol-o-matic, and axels, all of which were completed in my home shop. The entire restoration was self-funded by the money I received working multiple part-time jobs. I also spent a good amount of time working to fully restore the appearance of the tractor to what it would have looked like coming off of the assembly line.