I tore down the whole tractor completely, replaced all seals and gaskets and rebuilt the whole motor. I checked gears and bearings to make sure in good operating order. I removed the old paint and rust with a wire wheel throughout the tractor. I used body filler to fill in any rust pits on sheet metal and used body hammers to fix any major dents. All tires were mounted and replaced. I primed and painted the whole tractor. The hydraulic block was rebuilt. The radiator was repaired. I rebuilt the generator, distributer and repaired the starter. I replaced old carburetor and rebuilt new one. I rewired the whole tractor and removed rust from interior of gas tank.